Email link on shared pages.... (Read 673 times)

Jim J

Runner

Hello Eric! Great job and much appreciated. But...as long as we can "wish upon a star".... It would be nice to have an email link when viewing a "shared" log so the viwer could click and send an email to the log owner commenting on a posted and shared workout. For instance... There are 3 of us in different parts of the country that post our workouts and share with a password each other's logs. A simple "email John Doe" link that would open up the email program of the viewer to shoot off an email would be a great addition. Thanks again! Jim J

Jim J

Last I remember, Eric has this on his list of things to do. While you wait, you guys could create your own private group and make forum posts within that group that only the three of you could read. Welcome to RA.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

eric :)

Hello Eric! Great job and much appreciated. But...as long as we can "wish upon a star".... It would be nice to have an email link when viewing a "shared" log so the viwer could click and send an email to the log owner commenting on a posted and shared workout. For instance... There are 3 of us in different parts of the country that post our workouts and share with a password each other's logs. A simple "email John Doe" link that would open up the email program of the viewer to shoot off an email would be a great addition. Thanks again! Jim J
        Jim, I think the solution should be to allow comments directly in the log. I probably will not get to it in the upcoming log release because it is not part of the schedule. It is only my list of things to do and I will add it as soon as I get a chance.