Workouts Page: Days of the Week (Read 778 times)

eric, I usually work my way around most other requests, but I request this: When flipping through the workouts (BTW thanks for the previous/next), I would like to see what day of the week the run was done. It's too much to cross reference over to the calender. Could this be automated or it's no problem to type in if added to the date or time field? I really like the calender. Could more info (day and notes) be added to the roll-over function there? Thanks eric

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

eric :)

Hi pRED, Thanks for the request. I am wrapping up the new workout listing page for the new log this week. It's a lot more capable than the current page. I can't divulge much because I'm sure you'll like it. Why am I thanking you? Because your request validated my design. It took me less than one minute to add it to the page. It's now displaying on my browser. As for the calendar, I need to think more how best to present more information. I like a minimalist approach to this site while keeping it powerful enough to satistify most users. While it's easy to just pile more information on, it clutters the look and isn't good for everyone. I might have to wait for another release to add the calendar request. eric Smile
        Cool.Sounds great. The calender idea was a just if the day couldn't be added to the workout page. The workout pages are best for storing the mass information. Thanks eric.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Hi Eric, Regarding the calendar, if you get to update it, could you consider entering planned workouts so one can build their training plan. Thanks! - R
          eric :)

Hi Eric, Regarding the calendar, if you get to update it, could you consider entering planned workouts so one can build their training plan. Thanks! - R
            RunB, Training plan is completely separate from the calendar because I have to write special code to handle entries that appears to be runs but would be not tallied. That's my next project to tackle. eric Smile
              That's great news, thanks! - R