Wanna set a RA record? :) (Read 913 times)

KerraM

How many people do you think we can get to post something, anything on this post? I think we can get pages of responses and set a RA record.

Are you up for the challenge?

Who will be the first?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

First!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

'm first!

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I always wanted to do that. 

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

I got chicked by a millisecond!  DAMN.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

KerraM

I got chicked by a millisecond!  DAMN.

that's embarassing....

NO, not really.

Ricky

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

What's the previous record?  How would you know when you set a new record?  Just saying...
                    jeffdonahue

What's the previous record?  How would you know when you set a new record?  Just saying...

+1.  There are some pretty lengthy rants and posts etc... hanging around out there.  Maybe eric has some stat that has the post with the most replies or something

KerraM

+1.  There are some pretty lengthy rants and posts etc... hanging around out there.  Maybe eric has some stat that has the post with the most replies or something

Can anyone find one that's longer than 28? If not then we shall go longer than that!

KerraM

Eric, if you happen to stumble upon this, do you know the longest thread on here?
                          AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Eric, maybe you can only count public ones? Cause I know of at least one pushing 100 pages, but it is in a group, and it is just because it's a long-standing thread that is never started over....

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

KerraM

Eric, maybe you can only count public ones? Cause I know of at least one pushing 100 pages, but it is in a group, and it is just because it's a long-standing thread that is never started over....

agreed... only public ones.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The "let's start a game" thread is pretty long.

MTA link