Wanna set a RA record? :) (Read 913 times)

KerraM

Record
    KerraM

Page 7
      KerraM

Anyone else feel man enough to try it?
          Anyone else feel man enough to try it?

Define: it

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

The Low HR group has a thread going that is 265 pages and almost 4000 replies. This is stupid

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

KerraM

Define: it

My posts were on page 6...but I took up space by writing each post with only one word...therefore contributing to setting the record of most pages in one thread.

KerraM

The Low HR group has a thread going that is 265 pages and almost 4000 replies. This is stupid

We already agreed the record has to do with public threads and no groups.

We already agreed the record has to do with public threads and no groups.

Who is WE and why the hell would I want to read 7 pages of gibber jabber? Again, stupid

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

KerraM

Who is WE and why the hell would I want to read 7 pages of gibber jabber? Again, stupid

I don't think anyone would be upset if you didn't take part in the record.

eric :)

What's the point of this "record", aside from consuming server resources?
                      xor

By "we" she means herself.  She declared this on p1 or p2 somewhere.

Kerra, if you want a build a thread that grows like kudzu, mint, etc, ok.  Many of us will just ignore it.

But page after page of one word replies by you is eventually gonna get a little note to a moderator by someone.

(edited to add: .... or... "see previous post")

Hawt and sexy

heh Now that's funny.

I'm touching your pants.