Switching shoes (Read 723 times)

If the furnace is hot...

I don't believe this feature is available but is it possible to switch a pair of shoes during a workout, for example if there were a way to log 2 mile warmup in Trainers, 5 mile race in flats, and 2 mile cooldown in trainers. I consider this one workout, or atleast log it that way and it would be great to be able to log races and intervals in that fashion.

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows that it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle when the sun comes up you are still an animal in Africa and that kinda sucks.

I've been doing separate workouts.

Run to Win
      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

If the furnace is hot...

well if possible it would be sweet to be able to do it as one workout, otherwise I too have just been doin 2 workouts

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows that it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle when the sun comes up you are still an animal in Africa and that kinda sucks.

eric :)

Jake, You should record them as separate workouts, because technically they are. By labeling them correctly, you'll get more informative graphs. eric Smile