California Dreaming...and running (Read 438 times)

All right now, who's been running? Big grin I got five in this morning... How about you? Smile
    Join me on a run.
      6.4 miles
        I did 11 late last night - today is a rest day.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Did 5.01 this morning .... damn baltimore humidity!!
          2009: BQ?
            Hello fellow runners and friends, I had a great run this afternoon. 8. + miles through oak trees and chaparral that surround our local California Mission. Lots of sunshine and wildlife. These are the types of runs that make you go back for more. Smile
            Join me on a run.
              Confused no bodys running? Undecided
              Join me on a run.
                I did a little over 4 this morning on trails. It's getting hot! Tongue
                Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
                  14 and a little change - and then a plunge into the pool.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Damn bloody nosed derailed my long run at 9 miles. Awesome run though.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

10 this morning.
                      purekid

Heading out now!!
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Over 15 for the entire weekend. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Marathonmanleto

easy 12 this morning
                              10.3 pain filled miles. Just got back from getting inserts for my shoes so hopefully tomorrow will be better...

Jennifer mm#1231

Tuesday morning, 5 miles at 5AM... Big grin
                                Join me on a run.