Outage update (Jan 2, 2007) (Read 1836 times)

JakeKnight

It was horrible. Horrible, I tell you. I had to, like, jot my time and distance on paper. Actual paper. With, like, a pencil. Oh, the horror. And then my run just sat there, unlogged, no little colored bar, for hours. Hours, I say. This place sucks. I want a refund. Get me the manager. And a donut. And a bottle of anything. To go. ------------------ 'Caustic' enough? Too much? Did the 1980's Van Halen reference ruin it? Can I still get the donut?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

eric :)

We knew you didn't up and leave town without us
      I can never do that. I think enough people here know where I live and I'm sure it's not hard for the rest of your to hunt me down Big grin The service will be interrupted by events that are beyond my control, and you have to trust me to do my best to bring it back up as soon as I can. This site is created for you and it does me no good if you can't get to it. As an update, my ISP's ISP had a double hardware failure in only a few days. One of the pipes to the connection broke this weekend. Since there were two of these things (this is my non-geek speak), everything was still functioning. The other pipe broke this morning. The chances of both breaking so close together is like one in a million. eric Smile
      eric :)

It was horrible. Horrible, I tell you. I had to, like, jot my time and distance on paper. Actual paper. With, like, a pencil. Oh, the horror. And then my run just sat there, unlogged, no little colored bar, for hours. Hours, I say. This place sucks. I want a refund. Get me the manager. And a donut. And a bottle of anything. To go. ------------------ 'Caustic' enough? Too much? Did the 1980's Van Halen reference ruin it? Can I still get the donut?
        Awwww... Somebody needs a hug again! Come here big guy! {{{{{{ JakeKnight }}}}}}
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I think the main problem is that JN needs to go run a few more hills.
            It was horrible. Horrible, I tell you. I had to, like, jot my time and distance on.
            It was almost as bad as changing the channel without the remote.