Ability to search the notes field for my old workouts (Read 94 times)

huskydon

I am sure this has been suggested before, but it would be helpful to me if I could search the notes field in my previous workouts.  For example, I usually note if I have some physical ailment in the notes section and I might want to know when was the last time my left knee was hurting.

Thanks for your consideration.

Huskydon

I have done this in the past by exporting the log and then searching the exported text.  Training Log->Tools->Download training data to your computer.

Under 'new run entry' there is also 'new health note'. Use this to record your injuries, and they will be displayed on your calendar.

I can find mine pdq.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

RunBritches

Yeah; I'd like this too.  There are numerous times I'd like to search my notes.  To find out when I had that coyote encounter.  Or to see how often I ran with a particular friend. Or to count how many times I logged a nature dump (you know, important stuff).

I have also requested this a couple of times in the past.