Rain, rain... go away... (Read 1367 times)

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

I love running in the rain. Once my shoes are soaked, I find it especially fun to splash in puddles. It reminds me of the freedom of being a little kid.

TRUST THE PROCESS

I love running in the rain. Once my shoes are soaked, I find it especially fun to splash in puddles. It reminds me of the freedom of being a little kid.

I did kind of like the splashing. 

Step by step Mile by mile Day by day
      diamond

Censored due to spam.
        Purdey

Self anointed title

I am from England.  Need I say more?

Actually we are experiencing something of a draught at the moment.  They are actually playing tennis at Wimbledon.

Hey Purdey

Think you mean drought?

I love running in the rain, it's amazing - and the mud, mustn't forget the mud. I only do two races a year, my fave is the Sodbury Slog: http://www.sodburyslog.co.uk/   Sorry, not sure how to do link thingy. Check out the pic of the man in the banana suit - he overtook me the first year I did it. Someone shouted to me: "I won't tell anyone if you won't."

xhristopher

Rain is fine. It's the damn thunder storms I don't like. Today my run has been delayed by a thunder storm. At least it's cooled off some.
              xor

Actually we are experiencing something of a draught at the moment. 

Hey, me too.  Cheers, mate.

Lazy idiot

Rain is fine. It's the damn thunder storms I don't like. Today my run has been delayed by a thunder storm. At least it's cooled off some.

Run in the thundah!  People "think" you're crazy.  

Tick tock

Cool Jump Suit

This is exactly what it reminds me of Kerry.....when I was a kid I frequented my Grandmother's farm....you could see the rain clouds coming at you.....as soon as the rain hit, I was out there running around like a complete madman.  What fun!

So bittersweet,
                    This tragedy
                    Won't ask for absolution;
                    This melody,
                    Inside of me,
                    Still searches for solution.
                    A twist of faith,
                    A change of heart
                    Cures my infatuation.
                    A broken heart, 
                    Provides the spark
                    For my determination.