Shoe tongue problem (Read 728 times)

This happens to me all the time, I was hoping someone here may be able to help me out. Whenever I'm running, the tongues on my shoes will shift to the side, and after a mile or two I need to stop and adjust them back to normal. A few notes: This happens with every running shoe I have ever used, and yes, my shoes fir properly. Does this happen to anyone else? Anything I can do about it?
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've not had this problem, though I have heard it's more common with lighter weight shoes. That's one thing I've read about the tongue on the NB 902--they did a sort of daisy-chain thing with the tongue so that the laces loop through in more than once spot. It does not budge AT ALL: I'm kind of surprised that more shoes don't have this feature, since I have heard other people complain of it. Would tying them snugger maybe help?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

This happens to me with any shoe i have, even the ones I wear as normal sneaks. I think I just have odd feet. It doesnt ever bother my performance or anything like that, but I'm just OCD about it. I love those shoes with all those anchors though - why dont all shoes have this???
          It happens to me in my everyday shoes too. I was hoping there was some magic fix I was unaware of. I've tried lacing up tight before, and that doesn't help (except in the foot pain department, it helped out there a lot). I guess next shoe I get will have the multi-anchor approach. Thanks for the help!