My last run of 2007 (Read 453 times)

Cause I CAN

6 miles....wish I could tell you the over all total miles I ran this year but I didnt keep track
    Liver Transplant - July 2, 1991
    http://terri7291.blogspot.com/
      Hey Peach, Keeping track of the miles is fun--then it becomes a sickness. That said with 65,346 miles since 4/22/76. 2,386 for 2007--the most miles since waaay back in 1984!! Have fun. Continue to stay in motion. Nick
        Randy44

I was able to get 8 miles in today during a sunny and 53 day here in Matthews, NC. Beautiful way to end 2007. Finished with 225 for the month and 1880 for the year, and 58,659 for my life - so far. Happy New Year, and keep on running - one step at a time.
            I did an easy 4 in 70 degree weather. Hasn't been that warm recently, so it was a bit difficult. Really was an all around horrible run, but I did hit 120 miles this last month, which is a lifetime high, I believe, so I'm very happy with that. I'm also tapering this week, and usually have bad runs during the taper.
            fitnesstrainer

A beautiful 6 miles at the waterfront seeing the mist rise from the water and the snow falling was incredible especially since I am slowly coming back from an injury. Pace and time did not matter.
                2 separate runs... 4.19 and then 4.05 The 4.05 was completely into the wind and was the most painful run I've had in awhile...Made my goal of 1000K for the year though! Woot woot!!!
                "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
                  I ran an easy 3.5 miles - I was supposed to run today, but we've got a bit of a snowstorm going on right now. I had 10 inches overnight on the 31st, and now supposed to get 4-8 inches more tody. I fit the runs in between snowstorms, and hope they streets get plowed quickly. Don't want to be twisting ankles or anything! Maura