Asics GT-2000 Series (Read 1466 times)

I've been a loyal to the 2000 series ever since I started doing enough mileage to pronate too much for the cumulus. Has anyone else noticed a significant drop off the past few years? They seem to be getting less supportive, higher off the ground, less cushioned, and heavier. Does anyone have any advice for alternatives? I'm considering the brooks axiom and saucony trigon guide. The brooks adrenaline and saucony hurricane probably have too much support for me (I'm pretty sure they each gave me a stress fracture due to lack of pronation). Am I the only one noticing this trend?
      I'm loyal to the 2000 series as well, but I just started wearing them early this year. Mine are the GT-2110. Let me kow what you find that is comparable & what you think of them. I love them, but am prone to overuse injuries, so anything that will keep me off the bench & on the road gets my vote!!
      So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Speaking of, Eryn, did you get the link I sent you...? Maybe new shoes can help your back a bit--I know you've logged a ton of miles on the ones you have... Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Go Pre!

I have the 2110's and love them...lots of room in the toe area without being too wide. BUT, I think you may like the New Balance 767's. I used to run on the 766's and found them to be lower, sleeker yet still supportive and sturdy. The problem is they seem to have a slightly shorter lifespan.
            Speaking of, Eryn, did you get the link I sent you...? Maybe new shoes can help your back a bit--I know you've logged a ton of miles on the ones you have... Smile k
            Nope, didn't get the link. Shoot it to me again please
            So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3