Inappropriate smiling (warning: off color words and concepts) (Read 1117 times)

Oh roo roooo!

Two from Milwaukee:

Becher Tool and Die  (this one seems to be defunct now, but it WAS there years ago)

Pekar Liquor  (this one still exists)

There is (are?) Bunghole Liquors in Salem, MA

Knew a colleague named Dick Sass.  Learned about him from my old boss:

"Hey Clive, are you free this afternoon?  It's important we go see Dick Sass!"

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Believe

There is a store in Findlay, OH called Nuts & Butts.  Seriously!Wink

Believe

Many years ago I worked for a trucking company that had two brothers that drove OTW. Their last name was Liss. First names? Peter and Dick.

Now you have to be making that up!Smile

Believe

At one time, the Oakland A's had a couple of pitchers named Klink and Plunk.

I think I remember that.

I have two friends named Mike Cox and actually worked with a Mike Hunt.  This is no lie.  One of my youngsters that works with me walked up and I introduced her to Mike Cox and she told him he should meet her dads frined named Mike Hunt.  They are everywhere I suppose.

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

SEE: User name

kcam

Forgot about this one here in SF Bay Area.  

R&S Erection

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

SEE: User name

You could be a (distant) relative of mine.

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

Dick Witham Auto Centers in Waterloo IA.

Whenever we go to visit my sister, my mom and I can't help but giggle like juveniles when we drive past the car dealership.

TRUST THE PROCESS

Marylander

Forgot about this one here in SF Bay Area.  

R&S Erection

I worked for a light steel erection company during summers when I was in college. Those guys definitely used the word "erection" in the name of their business on purpose. I forget the slogans but they had a bunch of them (it's obviously not hard, heh, to come up with them). It is pretty neat how you'd have a pile of steel on the ground and then, suddenly, a crane would pull the whole thing up and suddenly you had a building...

There's a coffee shop near me in Hudson, NY, named "Swallow." Down the street a ways, there's an ice-cream shop named "Lick."

So who wants to front me some seed capital to open a rotisserie BBQ place named "Spits?"

Slice

A business I used to work for had a client named Gay Hooker. Every time I dealt with her account I giggled and called people just to reiterate that her name was, in fact Gay Hooker. And I believe it was her maiden name too. There's also a small law firm near me with the names Penix & Spicer. I laugh like Beavis & Butthead every time I drive by. Penix. Heh heh...

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning

You want a law firm into S&M?  Try Harness Dickey and Pierce.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau