New RunningAHEAD.com Technical shirts available soon? (Read 1426 times)

Eric Rocks!!! Now we need to all start wearing our RA shirts at races to direct more people to the site... Big grin
    And so we know when we see each other on a run!
    Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
      Very cool! Smile

Michelle

Crazy Train

That's SO exciting!!!

Runnin' from the law.

BUMP

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

eric :)

Sorry about the delay. I'm working on the shopping cart so that I can automate the ordering process. All the shirts are sitting on my dining room table. Good thing I don't throw too many (or any) dinner parties Smile

Another Passion

All the shirts are sitting on my dining room table. Good thing I don't throw too many (or any) dinner parties Smile
              You're welcome to eat with our family, Eric. Wink

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Thanks Eric! Big grin Big grin I just ordered 2 - one for my husband as a Bday or Xmas gift! Can't wait to get them!
                Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado