iPhone app for RunningAHEAD beta process (Read 287 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

GPS. I hit start running, saw a pretty map track my run, then hit stop running and save at the end. I had to edit to get the data fields set up with the data I wanted (shoes, course, run type)

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

GPS .02 mile more than Garmin for a 2 mile run. Need to lock the phone to prevent it from pausing. I had it in my pocket. raining. Garmin is having issues uploading. Just purchased a new computer. Will start using it this week. App worked great. Easy upload. A++ for phone users.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

This shouldn't be happening, and I don't know why it is. I've sent an email to Eric to try to understand what's going on, sorry about that.

EDIT:

An API hiccup here. All future activities should be fine, older activities (like your examples) will be updated to include the map when Eric is able.

GPS. I hit start running, saw a pretty map track my run, then hit stop running and save at the end. I had to edit to get the data fields set up with the data I wanted (shoes, course, run type)

Creator of RunForth@robraux | shodless.com

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Thanks!

Thought of another one: your interface is much easier than the website for entering data on a smartphone screen. Can you create an interface that would let me type in everything and upload just in case I did not use the phone (e.g., a treadmill run)?

Smile

Thanks!

Thought of another one: your interface is much easier than the website for entering data on a smartphone screen. Can you create an interface that would let me type in everything and upload just in case I did not use the phone (e.g., a treadmill run)?

Smile

I believe you're asking can you log a new activity manually? If that's so, it already exists, simply click the "+" button in the upper right corner of the workouts screen. Same goes for Courses/Equipment.

Creator of RunForth@robraux | shodless.com

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey