99 cent Dog Tags shipped (Read 1041 times)

From the Consumerist Website who used spoofee.com www.Artscow.com Promo code - 99DOGTAG 0.99 for single sided tag 1.99 for double sided tag It's a little bit cheaper than a RoadID tag. 300X500 Blank Image http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/2736/73580571nb0.jpg A windows editor you can use to design up your own tag.

Vim

I got mine for free..well only cost 8 yrs of my life hahahahah Tongue But yeah, they do work really well if you are gonna do long runs all by your lonesome and feel like you should be able to be id'd just in case...I was going to buy this running id thing I saw here, but then realized dog tags work just as well.
        I don't think there is a quantity limit.

Vim

I got mine for free..well only cost 8 yrs of my life hahahahah Tongue But yeah, they do work really well if you are gonna do long runs all by your lonesome and feel like you should be able to be id'd just in case...I was going to buy this running id thing I saw here, but then realized dog tags work just as well.
          I had a pair of those tags too (it was quite a few years ago so I think I have lost them now)...... Smile Big grin Wink

Champions are made when no one is watching

I'm a big fan of road id; I got a cheap one at a pet store once and it wound up rubbing off within a couple of months. I'll have to check out the artscow site, I've been needing a new one. ALso noticed at the consumerist that this was linked right below it: 70% off running shoes at amazon - for men at least it looks like anything that is 50% or more off is from adidas.

Run to Win
            25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Looking in the thread linked to there, it seems it already expired. Oh well, I'll try it tonight anyway.

Run to Win
              25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Coupon Code: 99TAGS $0.99 Single Side Print Dog Tags Plus Free Shipping or $1.99 Double Side Print Dog Tags Plus Free Shipping They're decent. If you need some cheap ids. I received a singled sided tag, which had the print out I designed with my name and address covered with some sort of plastic. dang I need to run :-)

Vim