Why I'm the best friend a girl could have... (Read 930 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Eryn (backroadrunner) has tried dozens of shoes, to find that the only one that suits her needs is the Asics GT-2110...a discontinued shoe. The new 2120 doesn't fit or function the same for her. She has looked online for the 2110, but they are hard to find in her size (8.5). Yesterday while at an MC Sports store I discovered that they had them on clearance for $60. I just returned home with 2 pair for her--even in 2 different colors! Ain't she a lucky gal to have me around to do her shopping for her!? Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Finished!

man, I need someone to do shoe shopping for me Wink she is indeed a lucky one!
      Walk + Jog = wog.
      I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
      I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry

You'll ruin your knees!

To my dear friend Kirsten, Montrail Hardrocks, size 11...

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

and here I thought the author of this thread was going to be BOB Wink Can I be your friend too Kirsten? Tongue Size 9 1/2 wide please

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

and here I thought the author of this thread was going to be BOB Wink Can I be your friend too Kirsten? Tongue Size 9 1/2 please
            Ha! Though I didn't buy them to give to her...I bought them and she's reimbursing me. I gots my own shoes to buy! Big grin Pam, are you having a hard time finding that shoe in your size? If I get back down that way and find them I would gladly pick you up a pair and ship them to you. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

YES and I would DEFINETLY PAY SHIPPING !

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I may not get down there for a few more days, but next time I'm there I would gladly grab a pair--9.5 medium, right? Got a color preference? They had them in orange and periwinkle. I think shipping would be under $10 including insurance. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

I've always gotten 9.5 D not sure if that's medium or not. Anyways don't care about the color (I am partial to orange Wink )

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ahhh...D is wide width. Darn, they only had narrows (A or AA, IIRC) and mediums (B/C). Sad k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Now that you've joined Club Kayano, bear in mind that I wear an 11-1/2. The holidays are just around the corner...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You know, if I won the lottery I would send all the regular RA posters gift cards for $100 to their choice of running store...that would be cool. Probably won't happen, though, as I have never in my life purchased a lottery ticket.... Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I have never in my life purchased a lottery ticket....
                          Just as well. A lottery is nothing more than a tax on people who are bad with math... Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

A lottery is nothing more than a tax on people who are bad with math... Tongue
                            OMG, that is EXACTLY what did says--word for word! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Ahhh...D is wide width. Darn, they only had narrows (A or AA, IIRC) and mediums (B/C). Sad k
                              Oh well such is my life Sad

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

OMG, that is EXACTLY what did says--word for word!
                                What can I say? Warped minds think alike... Tongue