Upload to RA from Garmin FR620 (Read 186 times)

I've been using a 620 for a couple of weeks now.  I export each file from Garmin Connect (literally click a button) ...

I must be losing my eyesight, but I can't find the simple button to download workouts from GC to my PC.  It'll happily download the course (TCX or GPX), though.

I haven't gotten my 620 set up for wireless transfer.  I put it in the cradle (which itself stays plugged into a USB port) and it auto-uploads, then I take it out and shut it off.  It seems to be shooting the FIT file directly to GC without saving it anywhere on the PC.  (I looked in the folder written about above, but it only has my older 310XT workouts.)

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I must be losing my eyesight, but I can't find the simple button to download workouts from GC to my PC.  It'll happily download the course (TCX or GPX), though.

In garminconnect, if I go to Analyze Activities, and drill into one activity, there is an Export button, above the Summary & Map. The tooltip says "Download an activity file", and offers TCX, GPS, and Google Earth.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

it's Analyze then Activities, Filter the relevant activities and then Export to CSV in bottom right corner.

My leg won't stop mooing.

i think i've got a calf injury.

Success!

Thanks, peeps.  I'd thought that button would only download the course. 

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I'm hoping for a direct connect to RA link too. I have a garmin 310xt and I have continuous irritating connection issues. Never had these problems with other models. The 310xt seems to always lose it's pairing. I have to close the ant program, reopen it, uncheck pair to new devices, then recheck it, then wait for it to pair, then it will upload to garmin. But then, 4 out 5 times, after the garmin upload, either it crashes the garmin program or un pairs again, and I have to do it all again to get the data to RA. I can expect a smooth upload 1 out of 5 times, and about 15 minutes each of the other times. While I like the 310xt, this is enough trouble that I want to give up on it and try something else.

I'm on a Mac with latest upgrades.

It's also been my experience that the 310xt has sporadic problems with uploading, and sometimes vanishing pairing, and garmin support is pretty clueless when you call them about it.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.