Open forum threads (Read 803 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

When you open an existing thread in the forum, should it take you to the first page or the last page? What is your opinion? I prefer the last page (or show me all page numbers from the forum so I can slect myself). Also, when you post, do you prefer to go back to the first page of the thread or to your post? Your opinion?

Cryptic

Last Page My Post

Why is it sideways?

I'm agreeing with Trent. Dammit.
        Wingz

Professional Noob

I'd prefer all the posts to be listed backwards, with the most recent one on top. Alternatively, jumping automatically to "last post read" in a thread would work well for me... Smile

Roads were made for journeys...

eric :)

I'm on to you Trent! You're good! You figured out that I work on the most requested features first. I really need a search feature because this has been brought up before. I'll have it done soon enough.
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'm on to you Trent! You're good! You figured out that I work on the most requested features first. I really need a search feature because this has been brought up before. I'll have it done soon enough.
              Oh, I knew you'd figure out that I was just building consensus Big grin But this sure is fun!! Clowning around
                When I open the forum page, I prefer to have candy dispensed from my CD tray. Anyone prefer the non-candy option? No? Get working eric. Evil grin Smile

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.

eric :)

When I open the forum page, I prefer to have candy dispensed from my CD tray. Anyone prefer the non-candy option? No? Get working eric. Evil grin Smile
                  When I actually get that working, you'll be kicking yourself for not asking for something else Tongue
                  Regina

Also me: last page and my post ...
                      Ahem... I actually prefer the CASH option to the candy option Big grin
                      The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare. -- Juma Ikangaa, Tanzanian marathoner

Help to defeat Lou Gehrig's Disease. Please sponsor me in The Ride to Defeat ALS. I'm riding in memory of my dad.
                      http://runpebsrun.blogspot.com