Is there anyway to specify shoe size? (Read 653 times)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

It won't seem to let me type in shoe size -- is there anyway to specify shoe size, if it isn't one of the pre-canned choices? Is this another thing where you look for an option somewhere else to add it first, and then it is available?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

eric :)

AmoresPerros, You can't type in a shoe size because it's a drop down list. You may only select from the items within that list. The size list contains all the available sizes carried in stores. What shoe size are you trying to record? eric Smile
      AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

All I see is the numeric sizes, but the widths aren't there -- and the width is at least as important as the size, anyway, for me. I mean, for me, there's not much use in recording the numeric size without knowing the width.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

If it could just be a text box so we could type in the appropriate text, that would take care of it, I think? That would even cover the case of right & left sizes being different.

If it could just be a text box so we could type in the appropriate text, that would take care of it, I think? That would even cover the case of right & left sizes being different.
            There is a Shoe ID field that shows up in the drop down, as well as a notes field.

Run to Win
            25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)