Whatcha' eatin'? (Read 1168 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ham and cheddar on sourdough. Diet Chocolate Cherry Dr. Pepper. Gonna do my long run in a while... Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

JakeKnight

Diet Chocolate Cherry Dr. Pepper.
      For real? That exists? Next you'll tell me they still sell vacuum cleaners door to door. I learn a lot here. Not all of it about boobs.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

For real? That exists?
        Yes. Crack in a can. Cool

~ Sarah Kay

JakeKnight

Yes. Crack in a can. Cool
          Next time I'm at the grocery store, while I'm looking for alligator, I'll have to see if I can find this. I love that it's DIET chocolate. And cherry. And Dr. Pepper.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I love that it's DIET chocolate. And cherry. And Dr. Pepper.
            I think it's only available in diet, actually.

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Leftover red velvet cake from yesterday's employee luncheon. Who say The Man doesn't take care of us! Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

berry weetbix and a cup of strong coffee. about to go out and face a very wet and windy day.
                  Leftover spicy Panang Curry Chicken, Jasmine steamed rice, Phad Thai with chicken. It's damn good, too.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Leftover spicy Panang Curry Chicken, Jasmine steamed rice, Phad Thai with chicken. It's damn good, too.
                    Got any left? Man, that sounds REALLY good!!! Cool

~ Sarah Kay

Asiago Chicken Portobello I don't normally buy the frozen meals but this looked good. Smile

Michelle

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

Diet Cherry Chocolate Dr. Pepper is the most absolute greatest! Crack in a can is exactly what it is....bummer that mine are in the fridge at home and I'm at work! ARGH! Cry

TRUST THE PROCESS

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Diet Cherry Chocolate Dr. Pepper is the most absolute greatest! Crack in a can is exactly what it is....bummer that mine are in the fridge at home and I'm at work! ARGH! Cry
                          Time to develop a mysterious virus that comes on fast and requires that you go home for the rest of the day... Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Diet Cherry Chocolate Dr. Pepper is the most absolute greatest!
                            My daughter loves that stuff. It's just too sweet for me though.

Michelle

I eatin' good today...a salad, apple, fat free yogurt and a piece of string cheese (cheese is mandatory in WI).
                              Fortitudine Vincimus - "By endurance we conquer,"
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

(cheese is mandatory in WI).
                                Even when one moves away. You can take the girl out of Wisconsin, but you can't take the WI outta the girl. Smile I don't think I've gone without cheese for a day in my entire life.

~ Sarah Kay