Holiday Running Streak (Read 2691 times)

Mmmmm...beer

What day are we officially on...11 or 12?

I had a streak already going...kinda, maybe not fully intentional, this just gave me the incentive to continue on.

Pretty sure we're on day 12 officially, since the contest started on Thanksgiving, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.  I had just happened to run the day before Thanksgiving also, so I'm a day ahead.  But I believe the official streak is from Thanksgiving to New Years.

Edit - went back and read the 1st post, yup Turkey day to New Year's Day.

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Seanv2

Pretty sure we're on day 12 officially, since the contest started on Thanksgiving, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.  I had just happened to run the day before Thanksgiving also, so I'm a day ahead.  But I believe the official streak is from Thanksgiving to New Years.

Edit - went back and read the 1st post, yup Turkey day to New Year's Day.

Yep, Thanksgiving to New Years Day, at least a mile a day. 

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

I'm out! Had to get my dog to the vet instead of running, and now I'm going on a date with DH - things more important than a streak! I made it 13 days, and will hit 2000 miles for the in a week or so, so 1 night off isn't going to kill me! Good luck all!

PADRunner

3.23 for my day 12.

Maggie & Molly

I'm out! Had to get my dog to the vet instead of running, and now I'm going on a date with DH - things more important than a streak! I made it 13 days, and will hit 2000 miles for the in a week or so, so 1 night off isn't going to kill me! Good luck all!

yeah yeah yeah  (teehee)  you have clearly done much more than streak this year!!!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
            Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Slacker  Wink

jrichieri

I know it's a little late to jump on this bandwagon, but I've been running straight through Thanksgiving.  I'm afraid I might have to stop on the day that I travel back home from college, but I'll do my best to get a bus time that allows me to run here and then go home so I won't be running back home in the dark Smile

Maggie & Molly

14 days!!!!!  That's two weeks!!!!  woohoo.  Big grin

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

yweuiuyywe

Spam

14 days and 49 miles so far.

My streak is still active but my legs are really starting to feel it. I'm hoping they can hold up for the duration!

Running my way to being a little less fat.

Seanv2

My streak is still active but my legs are really starting to feel it. I'm hoping they can hold up for the duration!

Mine are pretty tired as well.  Keep at it though, we're almost halfway there!

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Mine are pretty tired as well.  Keep at it though, we're almost halfway there!

Y'know, my legs are feeling stronger than ever.  Seems like this streaking thing has been good for me. Smile

Maggie & Molly

Y'know, my legs are feeling stronger than ever.  Seems like this streaking thing has been good for me. Smile

me too.  Now, granted I'm not doing crazy miles but I feel good while running!

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

17 days and 110.1 miles so far. Smile  Legs aren't feeling it just yet, but the rest of the me might be.