Holiday Running Streak (Read 2691 times)

With XMAS shopping coming up next month in a big way, (and my wife likes to shop), this is gonna be hard, but why not, I'm in.

all the more reason to go for a run -- to decompress!

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

With XMAS shopping coming up next month in a big way, (and my wife likes to shop), this is gonna be hard, but why not, I'm in.

Just run around the mall. Smile

Just run around the mall. Smile

LOL, I've actually thought of that already.

xhristopher

OK, I'm in. I like the idea of a streak with an ending point. Perhaps I'll do another New Year's race to cap it.

Sean, thanks for organizing this and posing a list of those attempting, finishing, and otherwise on the original thread post. That way everyone will be able to easier offer up derision to me when I fail and you kudos when you succeed!

Seanv2

OK, I'm in. I like the idea of a streak with an ending point. Perhaps I'll do another New Year's race to cap it.

Sean, thanks for organizing this and posing a list of those attempting, finishing, and otherwise on the original thread post. That way everyone will be able to easier offer up derision to me when I fail and you kudos when you succeed!

Chris, 

Your wish is my command.   added the names of everyone who sounded like they were up for this to the original post. Let me know if anyone wants out, or if there are other fields I should add.

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

I'm in.  It'll be a great lead-up to the half marathon I'm signed up to race on January 1st.

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
                Emil Zatopek

I just saw this - I'd like to join the fun. 

Seanv2

I'm in.  It'll be a great lead-up to the half marathon I'm signed up to race on January 1st.

I just saw this - I'd like to join the fun. 

Added and added

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

xhristopher

Thanks! We've got ourselves an imaginary run club going here!

One mile minimum right?

Seanv2

Thanks! We've got ourselves an imaginary run club going here!

One mile minimum right?

Yep. I'm shooting for three a day, but the minimum is one.

In hindsight I should have probably brought this up in a subgroup...but whatever.  

MTA: People might want to add the little streak widget thingie to their logs to more easily count the days and miles of the holiday streak. 

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Hoodoo Guru

yep, I'm in

The tangents are moot.

Intentionally Blank

I'm in. Although I am traveling internationally at the end of December, and if I end up having to run around an airport terminal, I'm out. I've already given it a good run. Heh.
                              I'm in. Although I am traveling internationally at the end of December, and if I end up having to run around an airport terminal, I'm out. I've already given it a good run. Heh.

I always think that running around an airport would be so much fun, until I get there and realize that...no. I just want to drink at the airport bar and take a nap. 

xhristopher

Be optimistic. You might have to run to catch a flight!