Holiday Running Streak (Read 2691 times)

Intentionally Blank

Yesterday and today done.  Post marathon soreness is done, but I'm still taking it easy.

Seanv2

Wow, this has turned into a nice sized group! I have added everyone who said they were giving this a go.  I'm a week into my streak and feeling good, hope everyone else is as well!

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

A Saucy Wench

Yesterday and today done.  Post marathon soreness is done, but I'm still taking it easy.

I'm not sore but I am still dead tired.  Yesterdays "carb refeed" should help with that, right?

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Today will be day 7 for me. 10 is my record. That time I tried to increase miles for a challenge and start a streak at the same time. It didn't work. Plus, I'm a little older than most of you. I'm starting slowly, kinda like I run. Smile

Queen of 3rd Place

Today will be day 7 for me. 10 is my record. That time I tried to increase miles for a challenge and start a streak at the same time. It didn't work. Plus, I'm a little older than most of you. I'm starting slowly, kinda like I run. Smile

(Raises hand)...yup, that's stupid, the one with the hand up. 

What's a little older? 

Ex runner

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

50...ish. Smile

Maggie & Molly

50...ish. Smile

not that much older Roll eyes

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
                Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

jfa

WTH. I have already committed myself to getting to the 2,000 m mark for the year. It's going to be like 9 miles a day average, so count me in.

Day 2 is in the books.

2.06 miles around Bates College track. Loved running in the dark on the track alone.

Running my way to being a little less fat.

Mmmmm...beer

How do I get the streak widget in my log?  5k yesterday (that was really only 2.8 miles), and 7.7 today.

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

The customize button in the top right corner on the log. I asked the same question a couple of days ago.

Found the Beer Table!

Ran Thursday and yesterday - I'm late to the party, but is it too late to be invited in?

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Same here. I ran Thursday and yesterday and I could use the boost in motivation until I start training for my second half marathon in January!! Smile
                            Ojo

Wow, this has turned into a nice sized group! I have added everyone who said they were giving this a go.  I'm a week into my streak and feeling good, hope everyone else is as well!

Thanks Sean for adding everyone!

Although this is just a continuation of my regular streak I just thought I would add that I started the holiday streak off with a new 5 mile PR Thanksgiving morning!  Big grin

Sara

MM #2929

Nice job, Sara! Well, I've made it all three days so far. Hopefully my shins will allow me to go all the way with this.