Time for transition (Read 1178 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Well done, Eddy--and great write-up in the paper! What do your friends and family think of your newfound fame?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Awesome magic trick, Eddy! Like the paper said - it's probably your best trick ever. MTA - I just remembered this site I found awhile ago that focuses on weights and bodybuilding. Nice community there and lots of people doing good things. It's called John Stone Fitness. Check it out.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Great article! Too bad the after picture seems to have been resized without constraining the proportions; it makes things look a little odd. Great transformation, though!

Run to Win
        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Slow-smooth-fast

my family are very proud. Another good thing is that I will also appearing in the monthly publication of 'runners world'. i will keep you posted. I am off work this week as it is my birthday week, 28 today, so having a little relaxation week, and back to it hardcore next week before xmas.

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

Eddy, you should be proud.Great job on the loss & a nice article to boot. Free publicity for your magician's gig can't hurt either. As for the photo you yanked, you look great but, you did post a picture of yourself in your tighty-whities on a public forum. Folks weren't being mean, just messin' with you. Take it as compliment, people like you enough around here to josh you. In my family, if we're still being polite to you after a few visits, we don't like you very much. I just rejoined WW's myself. Hope to be as photogenic myself someday . Though, I'm a boxer briefs kind of guy. Big grin
              As for the photo you yanked, you look great but, you did post a picture of yourself in your tighty-whities on a public forum. Folks weren't being mean, just messin' with you. Take it as compliment, people like you enough around here to josh you. In my family, if we're still being polite to you after a few visits, we don't like you very much.
              Exactly!! Smile

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Take it as compliment, people like you enough around here to josh you. In my family, if we're still being polite to you after a few visits, we don't like you very much.
                Are you and I related...? Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jcasetnl

my family are very proud. Another good thing is that I will also appearing in the monthly publication of 'runners world'. i will keep you posted. I am off work this week as it is my birthday week, 28 today, so having a little relaxation week, and back to it hardcore next week before xmas.
                  Wow! runner's world. That's awesome. I wonder if they publish a uk variant or if it's the same as in the states. You should hit up weight watchers. You could be the "subway jared" of England. I can just imagine the commercial: "At work I make things disapear <snippet>. But who knew weight watchers were magicians as well?" Hmm... focus on the idea and not my crappy dialogue... We'll make you a star, kid.</snippet>

Now that was a bath...

Eddy - I would post a picture of myself in my undies to equal the score - but I have a feeling Eric would shout at me. Land of hope and glory and all that... Claire (the Bristolian - which probably explains a lot) xxx
                  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.

Imminent Catastrophe

Eddy, No harm intended, just some good-natured ribbing. And you were kind of asking for trouble with that picture. Wink Anyway, congrats on your weight loss. Keep us posted!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

I would post a picture of myself in my undies to equal the score
                        The wheels could come off this thread again so easily....actually might be worth its own thread.
                          Wow! runner's world. That's awesome. I wonder if they publish a uk variant or if it's the same as in the states.
                          there's definitely a UK one - although in style its fairly similar to the US one. as are the UK runnersworld forums.
                            Another good thing is that I will also appearing in the monthly publication of 'runners world'.
                            Very cool! What an acconmplishment and change to your life!
                            Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado

Slow-smooth-fast

Iam from the uk so it it will be out at the start of november. I have the photo shoot sun. Not looking forward to it to much as I have a birthday piss up sat.

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

I would post a picture of myself in my undies to equal the score - but I have a feeling Eric would shout at me.
                                ....actually might be worth its own thread.
                                ...and make it a sticky post (You know the ones that stay on top of the threads.). Tongue Oh yeah...Eddy, happy birthday and congratulations on getting your story in Runner's World

Vim