Screen name change? (Read 702 times)

Is it possible to change my screen name and not loose my log etc?

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

Options > My Information

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.

Thanks! I think this is the first site I am a member that you can do this!!

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hahahahahaaa!!! Bear_Poop! You crack me up! Your wife is a stitch, too! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

If ya can't have a good laugh now and again, what is left?

Wingz

Professional Noob

Bear Poop. Wink

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

If ya can't have a good laugh now and again, what is left?
                Yep. And it's good for the stomach muscles, too! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Bear Poop. Wink
                  LOL! That's good $#@*!