Eliptical trainers (Read 1471 times)

jayskydee

How many strides per minute can you manage before the thing tries to throw you off it? I find 200 or above is when it starts, I did rach 240 strides per minute but it became like a bucakro, too dangerous to go for any more.

Purdey

Self anointed title

Are Oasics eliptical trainers?

Feeling the growl again

I did rach 

Well there's your problem.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

"run" "2" "eat"

did you remember to fasten the safety harness?

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Are you sure you're not riding a mechanical bull? Apparently, they are easy to confuse with ellipticals.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

xor

>> bucakro

A what?

>> bucakro

A what?

Wildlife combo:

Buck-a-Crow

2017 Goals
                1) Run more than 231 miles
                2) Be ready for  HM in the spring

xor

Sincere questions.

Junior, how old are you?

Why are you getting on the elliptical trying to go as fast as possible?  What fitness goal are you trying to achieve?

If I told you I could manage 203 strides per minute before falling off, what would you do with this information?  Would you try for 204?

These are sincere questions.  Please understand that we goof in your threads because 1) you can't spell, 2) your threads make no sense... or they make sense but have no real point, 3) You are starting thread after thread.

Help a brother out.  What's uh the deal?

jayskydee

Sincere questions.

Junior, how old are you?

Why are you getting on the elliptical trying to go as fast as possible?  What fitness goal are you trying to achieve?

If I told you I could manage 203 strides per minute before falling off, what would you do with this information?  Would you try for 204?

These are sincere questions.  Please understand that we goof in your threads because 1) you can't spell, 2) your threads make no sense... or they make sense but have no real point, 3) You are starting thread after thread.

Help a brother out.  What's uh the deal?

Just wondering if I am not doing it right and hence thats why I am losing control

"run" "2" "eat"

mr skydee - it's difficult to tell if you're ellipticising correctly because we cannot see you. if your spelling is any indication of how you approach other activities, i think we can all agree, you're probably ellipiticising incorrectly. however, the bottom line is that the only way we can really help you with your form is to view your form. please upload a video excerpt of your elliptical workout.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

xor

Just wondering if I am not doing it right and hence thats why I am losing control

This kind of response is why some people think you are a troll.  It is also why I keep asking you how old you are.

Yes, junior, you are not doing it right and that's why you are losing control.

Hello.  McFly. Slow down.  The point is not to go so fast you lose control and fall off. 

With that, I am now finally convinced that you aren't sincere.  I think you are someone's puppet.

McFLYY'YYY!

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

He asked you like three questions.  Even if you're six, you'd be able to answer better than this.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

To be fair, my kid's about six and he doesn't answer any better than that.

I'd blame myself, but that's unpossible.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau