Replies/new topics on the forums (Read 825 times)

I don't know if anyone else has had this problem...I looked back to make sure I wasn't asking a previously covered issue & didn't see it at first glance. Whenever I either reply to a thread or start a new thread, the box that comes up is really narrow. Sometimes it comes up normal, most of the time it doesn't. And when I go back to a particular thread to catch up, I notice some of my responses are long & narrow too. Does that make sense? Did I just confuse you? Reading it confused me, but it made sense when I was typing. For example, right now the "Create new topic" box is about 4"x7" (I have no real concept of size, so don't quote me on that!), and the "Message" box within it is about a 2"x2" box. Help me, my vision isn't this good!! Wink
    So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
    Wingz

Professional Noob

Eric would tell you to force a refresh and it should fix the problem. He'll also tell you his code's not buggy... Wink Anyway, give that a try and see if it works.

Roads were made for journeys...

Ok, I just looked at my posts from today & yesterday, and provided it looks the same to you as it does to me, my last post in this thread as well as that in my Off The... section look normal, even though the box was tiny. However, my thread about my A&P homework lastnight (the very first post) is long & skinny. And that box was little too. And no, I haven't been drinking...
          Eric would tell you to force a refresh and it should fix the problem. He'll also tell you his code's not buggy... Wink Anyway, give that a try and see if it works.
          No luck on the refresh thing...
          Wingz

Professional Noob

It looks normal to me, so it's a matter of how your computer is displaying the info. Hey! Why are you complaining about being long and skinny??? Hmm??? Just enjoy it for once! Tongue

Roads were made for journeys...

It looks normal to me, so it's a matter of how your computer is displaying the info. Hey! Why are you complaining about being long and skinny??? Hmm??? Just enjoy it for once! Tongue
              Interesting, very interesting... And annoying. I can't see more than half of what I type because the damn box is so small. You are right, I shouldn't complain about long & skinny, should I?? Big grin
              eric :)

I have seen this on Firefox, but I can't reproduce it regularly. It actually went away after I forced a refresh. Weird. I'll investigate some more.
                vicentefrijole

I've seen it also (but not always) using Firefox on my Mac. I'm usually able to bypass it by hitting the back button on the browser and reloading (Oddly, I've never actually tried refresh).