Kooky Claire's 6.8 dance (Read 530 times)

Swadvad

Just read that the Kiwi's were rocked by a 6.8 magnitude earthquake last night. Hope our favorite New Zealander and family are safe. Our prayers and best wishes go out to Claire and her family (and everyone else down there). Smile

Now that was a bath...

Hey - we lost internet for five days in an unrelated disaster but the stupid techies were so busy that we didn't get it back on until yesterday!!!!! Thanks for the prayers. Lots of families and businesses were hit hard just before Christmas, which is horrible. I'm back now, believe it or not posting at 5am Christmas morning because my son got me up. We are waiting for 6:30 when we are allowed to get up Wink Claire xxx
    • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
    • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
        merry christmas Claire. i'm first one up here - only my second christmas in NZ so it still feels a bit odd. i hope you and your family have a lovely day. thanks for the thoughts and prayers for all down here davdaws. it sounds like gisborne is getting itself back together now, although the damage has been pretty heavy.

Another Passion

Glad to hear everything is ok (well, that's a relative statement I suppose) with your household Claire. Wink Any baby yet?

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm so glad our Kiwi friends are accounted for and OK. Hope the rest of the holiday has been uneventful. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Now that was a bath...

No baby yet! Soon I hope Wink
            • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
            • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.