I'm a Cover Girl ;) (Read 581 times)

Finished!

Over a year in work, it's finally done! A guidebook, for a sport that I've been into for 10 years! I didn't write it - my husband did, but we've entered the world of self-publishing. If any of you guys have also ventured into that arena, I'd love to chat sideband about marketing. http://woodlandsprite.blogspot.com/2007/10/long-strange-road-indeed.html I'm so excited and proud and just thrilled...though now I need to get em out of the house Wink
    Walk + Jog = wog.
    I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
    I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry

That is very cool! Very neat.

Run to Win
      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

I'm inpressed. I have always thought about writing something but never had the nerve to attempt such a huge task. Congratualtions! Not sure of a place around here that would be interested but what about the tourist board for those states or some where like Bass pro shops they sell a lot of books about the great outdoors.

My sport's your sport's punishment

2012 goals

100 Km month         150 K month      200K month

5K run    10K run     20K run              30K run

sub 30 min 5K         sub 55min 10K

Finished!

thanks Smile There was a heck of a learning curve...very rewarding to actually see a finished product though! I was actually wondering f those Bass Pro shops and Cabelas and the like have a book section - looks like I might need to schedule a field trip LOL
          Walk + Jog = wog.
          I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
          I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Gander Mountain might be another place to check, as well as this place near us: http://www.hollandoutpost.com/ I haven't been in there in years, but I recall them having a lot of books and tons of hiking stuff. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay