Favorite T.V. Commercials (Read 780 times)

Gotta TRI

I don't know... just looked up at the tv and caught the Dunkin Donuts commercial. They've had some good ones. "I can't feel my hands...I'm freezing at pee wee hockey....." Big grin
    2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon
    obiebyke

I love the one where a boss asks a guy for his missing expense report receipt, and he asks if he can just photocopy his butt. I wish that worked at MY office!

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

obiebyke

And the one with Matt Hasselback talking about his first fan mail that turned out to be for Brett Favre.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Life is Good

This was so cheesy..but then again that was the 70's right? the coca cola commercials where my favorites. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mOEU87SBTU Cool

Run 1000 miles

bike 500 miles

finish a half Ironman triathlon

Warrior dash 2012

Chickamauga battlefield half 2012

and a few small races in between

DH and I vote for the " Peyton Manning Pep Talk" ..... the one where he tells you to just buy bigger shirts...... Evil grin

Life Goal- Stay Cancer Free, Live my Best Life

" Choose Joy, Today and ALWAYS" 

Yeah? Well we're shocked you even get it pal!!! Dave, what are you doing here? I came to fix the mute button. Clowning around Wanna get away? Honorary mention for IBM's Innovation Man, buzzword bingo, avatar, and "we're ideating".

E.J.
              Greater Lowell Road Runners
              Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

My legs are killing me

DH and I vote for the " Peyton Manning Pep Talk" ..... the one where he tells you to just buy bigger shirts...... Evil grin
                I like the pep talk on the mini van. It really hits home. lol

Lazy idiot

Dude

Tick tock

I'm with Drew. The "Dude" commercials crack me up!

Michelle

hdh

Comcast's animatronic turtles the Slowski's is good The Xerox my butt is good Nothing beatst he 70's Heniz gravy one in which the husband is eating the turkey and gravy as the wife explains it's just as good as home made. he replies "Yea, then where are the lumps" She gives him "the look" and it ends with his "I'm in the doghouse now" sounding "Oh, no"
                      hdh
                        I love the "sea salt" soup commercials for some reason..... weird...

- Anya

Hey, nice marmot!

The only commercial to make me laugh in recent history is the Traveler's Insurance rabbit commercial. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp7Uc5a_XRE Thank you Bailey!

Ben

"The world is my country, science is my religion."-- Christiaan Huygens

Big Chicken!

Oh, how I miss commercials! We are overseas on a military base and we only get to see public service announcements (general public and military). I actually have to watch the Superbowl (which starts at midnight!) without commercials!!! Shocked OTOH, at least I am not being bombarded by political ads all the time. I am sure here they'd all be for Republicans. Modified because my spelling sucking. Too much wine already! Wink
                            Kris C Running away from the couch one mile at a time!

Life is Good

I like the faygo commercials from long ago.. "REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE A KID" Lyrics were written by Ed Labunski, and sang by Kenny Karen. Comic books and rubber bands, Climb into the tree top. Falling down and holding hands, Tricycles and Redpop. Pony rides and Sunday nights, Roller skates and yo-yos Fairy tales and snowball fights Climb in through the window. Remember when you were a kid? Well part of you still is, And that's why we make Faygo. Faygo remembers. Flying kites and funny shoes, Easter eggs with speckles. ABC's and counting by twos, Washing off the freckles. Kissing a hurt to make it stop, Startin' school in September. So many things you almost forgot, Tryin' to remember. Remember when you were a kid? Well part of you still is, And that's why we make Faygo. Faygo remembers.

Run 1000 miles

bike 500 miles

finish a half Ironman triathlon

Warrior dash 2012

Chickamauga battlefield half 2012

and a few small races in between

Think Whirled Peas

I like the car commercial where the people are so used to their InSync technology they try to use it elsewhere. One guy damn near kills himself on a treadmill and a lady walks full bore into a glass door while holding a cup o' joe. Yes, they're playing on the evil part of me that wants to laugh whenever someone hurts themselves, but I can't help it!

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>