>General Running>RW Survey Questions - Set # 2
'07: 1324.5 | '08: 1561 | '09: 1810.9 run ~ 208.7 bike | '10: 1,000.3 run ~ 3513.5 bike | '11: 710.3 run ~ 4157.9 bike '12: 659.9 run ~ 3365.6 bike (100% benched by ortho last 4.5 weeks while in long-arm cast)
• DON'T BREAK ANYTHING!!!
• get within 5#s of 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)
• 1st olympic distance duathlon
• 1st Iceman Cometh mtn bike race
• Half Fanatic
• punch Type 1 in the junk
Get my running clothes on (obviously), pee, put my hair up, pee, hat/headwear, pee, 2 hits off the inhaler, pee, Body Glide necessary spots (lower back if wearing Camelbak, inner thighs if wearing shorts), pee, stretch, pee, grab cotton hanky for wiping sweat, pee, socks on, stretch, pee, stretch some more, pee, shoes on, out the door...
Roads were made for journeys...
Abs of Flabs
Take your protein pill and put your helmet on.
You'll ruin your knees!
1) Before hitting the road, what do you do?
2) What is your favorite post-run ritual?
3) The ever popular bonus question: if you've ever lied to a boss, spouse, colleague or friend .... to get out of some obligation, so that you could go for a planned training run instead ... well, what was your best excuse? (Editor's note: Extra points awarded for creativity, gratuitous discussion of bodily functions, and really bold fibs.)
""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)
... hopped on the Acorn Trail to gain access to the Pacific Crest Trail and ran from 4 pm until about 9 pm before turning around to head back to my cabin (short-cut return to arrive at said cabin by 1:30ish am. ...
You people sure pee a lot. Geez. That's why God made bushes, trees, and golf courses.
© 2013 RunningAHEAD, LLC. All rights reserved.