What store sells foam rollers or "The Stick" (Read 724 times)

derek

I've been trying to find foam rollers or "The Stick" at various stores, but no luck. I know I can order them online, but does anyone know what brick-and-mortar stores, or kind of stores, sells these things? I've checked stores like Sports Authority, Dick's, Walmart, but no luck.

Derek

Wingz

Professional Noob

Roads were made for journeys...

derek

http://www.thestick.com/
        Thanks, but I was actually trying to find a brick-and-mortar store so I can get it right away rather than having to wait several days for it to be delivered.

Derek

vicentefrijole

I think most running specialty stores should have one... better yet, a PT store if you can find one! Just a word of advice from a friend of mine who's used one (and loves it)... he said that 'the firmer the better'.
          JakeKnight

V.F. is probably right; I think you'll have to try a running store. I know our local Nashville Fleet Feet carry them (or did the last time I was there). They have stores in Texas, but I don't think any in the DFW area, if that's where you're from. I think they have stores in Houston, if you're ever down there. Also, I always see them being sold at marathon expos. If you sign up for a half marathon, you can probably buy one right when you pick up your race packet.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
            -----------------------------

derek

Also, I always see them being sold at marathon expos. If you sign up for a half marathon, you can probably buy one right when you pick up your race packet.
              I'll check a couple running stores. I'm not running the Dallas marathon this weekend, but I was thinking of swinging by the expo on Sat so maybe they'll have them there. If I can't find one by Sat, I'll just order it online. Thanks Derek

Derek

vicentefrijole

yeah, I've seen them at the expos too... sounds like a good bet.. Big grin Are there Fleet Feet stores everywhere? I've only been exposed to them in Chicago... is it a national franchise or what? I'm pretty happy with the ones we have here.. I think they're all owned by the same guy.
                derek

I think most running specialty stores should have one.
                  I found one at a running store. Thanks

Derek