Can you change the "type" of workout? (Read 672 times)

tdellaringa

Hi there, I'm yet another CR convert - so far I very much like the site! I'm actually more of an inline speedskater than a runner (although I still do some light running) but I still use the log in pretty much the same way. Question though, is there a way to change an existing workouts type? Some of my stuff that got imported has been tagged as running workouts when they are actually some kind of cross train workout. I suppose I could delete and re-enter them, but there is a fair amount, it would be easier to edit them. Is this possible? Thanks Tom
    tdellaringa

No ideas on this?
      eric :)

Hi Tom, Sorry about that. I've been so swamped that I didn't have much time answering questions here in the forums. Many kind users have picked up the slack by answering the questions themselves. Thanks guys! Right now, this is not possible. But, you will be able to do it in the next version of the log that I'm working on. It'll have many new conveniences that I can't way to show everyone but I can't do that until everything is finished. eric Smile