On Wisconsin! (Read 2075 times)

DoppleBock

Badgers 53

Michigan 52

Now that was a fun game - A bank 3 pointer to win - Did he call the bank?

Vols 60

Vandy 51

Although one of those teams is accused of cheating

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Why is it sideways?

"run" "2" "eat"

all this time, i thought this thread was about politics. what a relief to finally open it and find basketball.

vols 60

vandy 51

that's a clean sweep of the dores this year by the men in orange (not to be confused with the orangemen or oompah loompahs).

bruce pearl has kevin stallings's number, and i don't mean mobile phone. pearl can adapt and improvise. he will put a lineup out there, start the game, and suss out stallings - then he makes adjustments and hammers the dores in the second half. stallings is a game plan guy, and he will stick with the plan even if as it is going south, pushing his players to execute into failure. this is why jeffery taylor is a basket case.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

MrH

all this time, i thought this thread was about politics. what a relief to finally open it and find basketball.

Obama driving to the left.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

DoppleBock

He apparently has a lot of young men's numbers too and calls them when ever he likes - Rules be damned ...

vols 60

vandy 51

bruce pearl has kevin stallings's number,

He apparently has a lot of young men's numbers too and calls them when ever he likes - Rules be damned ...

Actually I have no idea what the rules violations TN is accused of ... I do remember a few years ago the Badgers suffering through "shoegate" - Where a local shop had supplied discounts on merchandise to athletes not available to the public.  Although this did not involve our coaching staff.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

"run" "2" "eat"

from what i understand, mr pearl had recruits come to his home for a barbeque, cookout, party, gathering, something, and then he mentioned to the ncaa that he might have made a few too many phone calls, and then he went back and said, oh yeah, there was this party, too. or, something like that.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

xor

Perhaps one side or the other side (one good, the other evil) should learn from the following.

The U.S. army reportedly deployed a specialized "psychological operations" team in 2009 to help convince American legislators to boost funding and troop numbers for the war in Afghanistan.

(of course, that is sourced from that paragon of journalism, Rolling Stone. So...)

Is that a USMC shirt he's sporting?

I see him better suited for a USCG or USN shirt

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

Why is it sideways?

He's actually driving to the right.

He's faking right to go left.

Runners run

MrH

He's faking right to go left.

Exactly.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

xor

He is wearing a very conservative outfit.

MrH

He is wearing a very conservative outfit.

Traditional Muslim garb, I think.

The process is the goal.

Yes, in the country where he was born, men are not allowed to wear shorts.

Runners run