Highest mileage week EVER! (Read 1229 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

35.8. Ended kinda crappy. I had planned on a ~5 mile tempo run, but my legs had other plans. So I did a bit over 3, instead. Poo. My last few attempts at Tempo runs have been like this, unfortunately. I hope it doesn't have too much negative bearing on my upcoming HM. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Cool! Nice work. Smile Maybe your legs won't give you those tempo runs now because they are saving up super speed for the HM! Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, I hope so! k

~ Sarah Kay

Congrats! ditto to Michelle Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
          Thyroid Support Group

Nice work Kirsten, and I agree with Michelle! Your body is saving it's speed for the HM that you're going to ROCK!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

va

Way to go zz, you've been putting in some good miles!
                Nice mileage for the week, Zoomie! Big grin
                2009: BQ?
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Though notice that Trent's most recent run was more miles than my whole week...friggin' overachievers! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Nice job, Zoomy. Like the others said - your legs need to save up the speed for rockin!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Good work Zoom^2! Great accomplishment!! Next week you can try and run 38.5 in one day Evil grin
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Next week you can try and run 38.5 in one day Evil grin
                        Hmmm...nah, I'd better not. I have a HM to run. Maybe the following week I will do that...NOT! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Mishka-old log

I love highest mileage ever threads! Awesome Kirsten!

Along for the Ride

Good job Kirsten! Just give those legs a rest before the Hm and you will ROCK! Wink

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

congrats K! Big grin I can't keep up with you! Tongue

Jennifer mm#1231

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

congrats K! Big grin I can't keep up with you! Tongue
                                There's a first--aren't you injured? I hope you can soon be giving me a run for my money! Smile k

~ Sarah Kay