RunningAHEAD licensed training log to Runner's World (Read 6754 times)

Congrads, but I am not even going to check it out. This site rocks and i ant leaving!!
    Mags

Eric, Congratulations on your Partnership with Runners World , Good luck with this venture BUT Am very sad and unhappy I cant open any of my routes can you help me with wee problem Mags - Paisley ( Scotland)
      eric :)

hi Mags, could you provide more information about the problem? For example, what browser and operating system are you using? What do you see when these maps don't open, etc?
        Mags

Eric Now your asking me to many technical problems I have Microsoft 2000 on my lap top - when I click on any of my maps it starts to open and stops and freezez near the end - sorry not very good at explaining Then I have to switch of my computer and reboot Does that hela
          Mags

Eric Its ok sorted the problem I seemed to have some sort of Block on that sit Hurray back into my routes Smile
            Mags

hi Mags, could you provide more information about the problem? For example, what browser and operating system are you using? What do you see when these maps don't open, etc?
              Eric I seemed to have some sort of block on the sit I have sorted it thanks Hurray So happy getting back into my routes Smile
              va

...The only down side is that the site will have fewer new members, but my focus will continue to be on you, the existing users...
                Hi Eric, Do you track the rate at which new users join RA? I am curious if it has dropped as expected. I still notice new people joining... Btw, I still think this place is the best and don't want to go anywhere. I suppose prospective newcomers will come to the same conclusion...

Hi Stephen, I still need to reply to your last email. So much to do, so little time. Anyway, I track new sign ups occasionally. It is down by, I say, 10% but that's ok. The amount of traffic is nearing the upper limits of my hosting account. I'll have to look to upgrading it soon.
                  Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                      Thyroid Support Group

Anyone have pizza?

Eric. Page 55 of this month's (September 2007) Runner's World mag..... Check! It! Out!!!!! Can anyone say...."screenshots" ?!! Cool

Eric. Page 55 of this month's (September 2007) Runner's World mag..... Check! It! Out!!!!! Can anyone say...."screenshots" ?!! Cool
                          I saw that. I'm thinking about framing it or something. Is it wrong to frame ads of your product from companies? It's definitely pretty cool stuff.
                            I saw that. I'm thinking about framing it or something. Is it wrong to frame ads of your product from companies? It's definitely pretty cool stuff.
                            No - blow it up and then frame it! Hope that issue is in the stores now so I can take a look. Congrats, Eric!!!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                            Thyroid Support Group