RunningAHEAD licensed training log to Runner's World (Read 6754 times)

eric :)

No - blow it up and then frame it! Hope that issue is in the stores now so I can take a look. Congrats, Eric!!!
    Blow it up as in magnify or dynamite?
      BOOM ! Wink

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
      Thyroid Support Group

FYI - interesting that the issue they chose to highlight your log also has "PANCAKES! BEER! NUDITY! 15 Ways to add Fun to your run " on the cover..... yes, of course I bought the issue! But it was for the article on "The best new jog bras" Big grin

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

jbrooksswimmer

So I realize this is a way old thread, but I happened to notice it and remembered back when CR stopped serving my needs, and I was in the process of looking for a new one, I had registered for the RW log. In the end, they didn't support me transferring my log over, and that just didn't work for me, and next thing you know I stumbled upon RA, saw that I could import my old log, and it was done for me in only a few days. Well, I definitely made the right choice coming here, it works excellently, and I feel like it is constantly being updated in little ways that make it that much better. My whole cross country team has a user group on this site now, and they started that around the same time I started using the site, completely unrelated, but I think everyone is very happy with it. We were talking about it at practice today, and I was like, the guy who made Running Ahead is basically God...and I can't stress enough how great it has worked out. Thanks again.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

We were talking about it at practice today, and I was like, the guy who made Running Ahead is basically God.
            That's what most of us think...mind you, the running god is quite modest and clean cut. No stereotypical long-haired gods around here, unless you count Hippy Jeff. Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

trombone

Congratulations on the well-deserved recognition!  I used the older Runner's World log before discovering Running Ahead.  The ads drove me crazy.  Thanks for the excellent tool that you so graciously provide.

Trombone

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

The Big Guys couldn't beat him, so they had to join him!  Eric, you're absolutely deserving of the honor!
                Kenotic Runner

This is an old thread, but certainly worth restating the gratitude for such innovation and high-quality work.

Oh roo roooo!

Congratulations on the well-deserved recognition!  I used the older Runner's World log before discovering Running Ahead.  The ads drove me crazy.  Thanks for the excellent tool that you so graciously provide.

+1, far superior here, glad there is an alternative to RW's log.