7 kinds of Sex... (Read 798 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The 1st kind of sex is called: Smurf Sex. This kind of sex happens when you first meet someone and you both have sex until you are blue in the face. The 2nd kind of sex is called: Kitchen Sex. This is when you have been with your partner for a short time and you are so horny you will have sex anywhere, even in the kitchen. The 3rd kind of sex is called: Bedroom Sex. This is when you have been with your partner for a long time. Your sex has gotten routine and you usually have sex only in your bedroom. The 4th kind of sex is called: Hallway Sex. This is when you have been with your partner for too long. When you pass each other in the hallway you both say "screw you". The 5th kind of sex is called: Courtroom Sex. This is when you cannot stand your wife/Hubby any more. She/He takes you to court and screws you in front of everyone. The 6th kind is called Religious Sex, which means you get Nun in the morning, Nun in the afternoon and Nun at night. Don't forget the 7th kind of sex - Social Security Sex. You get a little each month. But not enough to live on! Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Big grin

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
      Thyroid Support Group

Funny. Big grin The 4th kind made me laugh out loud!

Michelle

Now that was a bath...

Modified to make me look better and to let Zoomers get all the blame Wink
        • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
        • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I don't think it's inappropriate--but I'm probably not the best judge. After all, I was chastised for my avatar with the "no touchy boobies" graphic. Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

I don't think it's inappropriate--but I'm probably not the best judge. After all, I was chastised for my avatar with the "no touchy boobies" graphic. Wink k
              LOL - I remember that. I didn't say anything at the time, but was secretly hoping that you wouldn't change it.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

LOL - I remember that. I didn't say anything at the time, but was secretly hoping that you wouldn't change it.
                What really got me about that is the guy had run maybe 30 miles for the entire year at that point, so it's not like he was even on RA all that often...I probably should have left it. If he was afraid of THAT offending his teenage boys' sensibilities, then he's obviously living with his head in the sand. At that age my brother had Victoria's Secret catalogs stashed under his mattress. Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Here is an alternative pic! Cheers!
                  If you go as far as you can see, you will then see enough to go even farther. - John Wooden
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Here is an alternative pic! Cheers!
                    *throws up a little in mouth*

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

*threw up a lot in toilet*

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

*just pooped* did

I shaved the rest off after the race. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

This was just what I needed to get me out for my daily run ... in the pouring rain. Gross. Dead

Running ... just keep running!

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I shaved the rest off after the race. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!
                              Oh, sorry didn't know that was you. I thought it was your mom.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Oh, sorry didn't know that was you. I thought it was your mom.
                                Hehe - don't get me started on Mom jokes - I can't say any of them here and maintain a PG rating.