I Would Like to Publicly Apologize . . . (Read 508 times)

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Trent is not a beer snob. He's a beer nerd. Big difference.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Sam Adams isn't a craft beer?  Wink  I'm sure you know this already Trent but they now have some more craft style beers that they label small batch.  I will confess I haven't been wiling to drop any hard earned money on it yet...

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

xhristopher

Beer Speaks. People Mumble.

Imminent Catastrophe

Sam Adams isn't a craft beer?  Wink  I'm sure you know this already Trent but they now have some more craft style beers that they label small batch.  I will confess I haven't been wiling to drop any hard earned money on it yet...

Dark Depths is good.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Feeling the growl again

a basic Sam Adams as if it were still a craft beer. 

Thanks to InBev, The Boston Beer Company is now the largest American brewery.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

keeponrunning

And here I thought this would be sportjester admitting he's a 12 year old kid who trolls RA for fun...

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Here's the deal with Lagunitas. Seems its pompitude has been finely demastered in a congenial sort of way, yet its essence disambiguates the fustification of its mischarateristics to the degree I wonder about the referentialability of the primal dewortnicity, if I may paraphrase famed beer critic Baron Von Troutenmyer.

Here's the deal with Lagunitas. Seems its pompitude has been finely demastered in a congenial sort of way, yet its essence disambiguates the fustification of its mischarateristics to the degree I wonder about the referentialability of the primal dewortnicity, if I may paraphrase famed beer critic Baron Von Troutenmyer.

Wow........where's my PBR?

And here I thought this would be sportjester admitting he's a 12 year old kid who trolls RA for fun...

I'll admit it, when I saw the title, I thought the same.  I thought perhaps SJ had started a thread to apologize for being, well, a Crank. :-)

The odds of it happening are somewhere near 1 in 158,394,000('ish), but it did cross my mind for a flash of a second...

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

Walk-Jogger

Yeah, but I can still choke it down if it's fresh, and some days that 8% alochol is just what I need after a long day at the office.

If you have a suggestion for a more worthy brew that is available in the Safeway boutique beer case, I'm open to trying other stuff. While we do have a couple of fine small breweries in town, I don't have room in the fridge for a growler most of the time. 

Retired &  Loving It

Kalsarikännit

Hate to disagree, but I think the dewortitude terrifically interpolative and fusticating with character.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

I'll have what he's having.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

See. If he were a snob, you would have understood what he was saying.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

beat

Break on through

Frank Booth's beer - Pabst Blue Ribbon!  He wasn't a fan of Heineken...

"Not to touch the Earth, not to see the Sun, nothing left to do but run, run, run..."