I must apologize (Read 753 times)

As if I needed any help with NOT being able to sleep tonight. Thanks Trent. Tongue

Michelle

I am seriously starting to worry about you

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
      Thyroid Support Group

I am seriously starting to worry about you
        I second that. Big grin

Michelle

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I am on vacation...
            I am on vacation...
            Okay then. Have fun! Did you see this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKeE3saeguY (one of these days I'll figure out how to change the displayed words for the link)

Michelle

I am on vacation...
              OK then - I was wondering if all those miles were starting to affect you Big grin Now ,I am worried about me - I went back for more Roll eyes

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
              Thyroid Support Group

Okay then. Have fun! Did you see this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKeE3saeguY (one of these days I'll figure out how to change the displayed words for the link)
                {a href=insert hyperlink here}name{/a} sub < and="" /> for { and } Smile

Go With The Flow
                Thyroid Support Group

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Could be worse
                  Hey that's from my favorite musical Trent Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Go With The Flow
                    Thyroid Support Group

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

you asked for it note the hanky

Go With The Flow
                      Thyroid Support Group

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

and the winner is Tongue from my high school prom Blush Hey, thanks for the picture postcard of Alaska! DH used to work in one of those gold buildings at the end of "Big Guns" when it used to be the ARCO building. Smile

Go With The Flow
                          Thyroid Support Group