First time I've ever been ticketed while running in Chicago (Read 1483 times)

"What? Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"

I still have to go back to court a 2nd time.  And while the Germans and Japanese were allies during WW2, it wasn't the Germans who attacked Pearl Harbor.  It's too bad that ever happened, perhaps America would have stayed out of WW2 if it never did.

Prince of Fatness

I still have to go back to court a 2nd time.  And while the Germans and Japanese were allies during WW2, it wasn't the Germans who attacked Pearl Harbor.  It's too bad that ever happened, perhaps America would have stayed out of WW2 if it never did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8lT1o0sDwI

Not at it at all. 

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

Its a sad day when an Animal House reference has to be explained...  sad, sad day.

You people have issues 

Master of Inconsistency

maybe some people get what they deserve.......

Ain't  Wastin' Time No More !

Prince of Fatness

Its a sad day when an Animal House reference has to be explained...  sad, sad day.

+1

Not at it at all. 

It's an even sadder day when one expects you to remember every single line in that movie.  Roll eyes

Top Gun

You gotta let him go. You gotta let him go.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

From your comments after the boston marathon, and you're interview on tv, you're definitely a weasel. Get over yourself and move on. You were found guilty in a court of law, you lost. Go run somewhere else.

From your comments after the boston marathon, and you're interview on tv, you're definitely a weasel. Get over yourself and move on. You were found guilty in a court of law, you lost. Go run somewhere else.

Yeah, I'm a real  weasel just because this brainless town is too cheap to display "no trespassing" signs along the railroad tracks and expect everybody to know about it.  Well excuse me while I put this 350 Magnum to the side of my head.  

Mostly harmless

Yeah, I'm a real  weasel just because this brainless town is too cheap to display "no trespassing" signs along the railroad tracks and expect everybody to know about it.  Well excuse me while I put this 350 Magnum to the side of my head.  

This is the second time you have made references to suicide.  If you really feel like hurting yourself I urge you to talk to someone about it.  Either someone you know or a suicide prevention hotline if you don't have anyone you can speak to about it.  I found this phone number if for a crisis center in Chicago, 773.769.0205.

If you are just being dramatic then you need to stop it. Suicide isn't something that should be joked about.

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

jules2

Whats Animal House?

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

#artbydmcbride

Whats Animal House?

Your place.  How are the dear budgies?   Smile

Runners run

This is the second time you have made references to suicide.  If you really feel like hurting yourself I urge you to talk to someone about it.  Either someone you know or a suicide prevention hotline if you don't have anyone you can speak to about it.  I found this phone number if for a crisis center in Chicago, 773.769.0205.

If you are just being dramatic then you need to stop it. Suicide isn't something that should be joked about.

I am very depressed about this, why else would I contact every news station in this town plus CNN?  If I can't find any justice through the legal system, I just have one more reason to off myself.  In fact I do use running as an antidepressant since no meds ever worked for me.

I am very depressed about this, why else would I contact every news station in this town plus CNN?  If I can't find any justice through the legal system, I just have one more reason to off myself.  In fact I do use running as an antidepressant since no meds ever worked for me.

Hey, one stranger to another across the universe: Please don't hurt yourself. You seem like a really smart and informed guy and could contribute a lot to these boards and to the running world. People, cops or otherwise, can be jerks. Don't let the bastards grind you down.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

+1.  Seriously, Red Bird--no person or event is worth the turmoil.  You'll get through this.

Hey, one stranger to another across the universe: Please don't hurt yourself. You seem like a really smart and informed guy and could contribute a lot to these boards and to the running world. People, cops or otherwise, can be jerks. Don't let the bastards grind you down.

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
                                Emil Zatopek