2007 Stats (Read 980 times)

jodan

Any one know how I can extract 2007 Stats. Year to date? Month to date for the year 2007? Thanks.
      Try the Search or Graph options on the left hand side when looking at your log. The Graph option provides easy ways to view totals by month and week. The Search option allows all sorts of different reporting if you experiment with the parameters like the From and To date fields, etc.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

jodan

Thanks, Bonkin. I got the stats I want. Smile Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR, Everyone!!!
        Pandas47

Well that didn't work for me. I don't have any running logs right now, all mine are walking, biking, strength, etc. I wish I knew that they would zero out for the year so I could have written them down. Dang! The whole reason I moved over here was so I could have my yearly stats. Is there any think else I can do????? Thanks Sherry Surprised
          solarpowered

I, too, was wondering if it is possible to get 2007 stats... I see how you can get the graph of the monthly distances, but is there any way to get totals? Total mileage, time, etc. for the whole year?
              I don't know if there is any easier way, but you can find your yearly stats by using the search function and entering the entire year as the range. The results screen totals the mileage/time at per screen (100 lines) and you can add up a few screens to get your totals for the year. cheers - mark
              Christoph

Hi, I would like to have the statistics especially the kilometers totally for a special period. What di I have to do? I gave in e.g. at the date box 1/1/2007 to 2/29/2007 and get 0 Kilometers which is definetly wrong. I also changed the date, writing and clicked some other boxes. No matches! Confused Can anyone help here?
                eric :)

Hi, I would like to have the statistics especially the kilometers totally for a special period. What di I have to do? I gave in e.g. at the date box 1/1/2007 to 2/29/2007 and get 0 Kilometers which is definetly wrong. I also changed the date, writing and clicked some other boxes. No matches! Confused Can anyone help here?
                  Christoph, 2007 is not a leap year. If you fix that, then the workouts will be displayed properly. eric Smile
                  Christoph

Tongue No Thx! *ashamed*