bike rack (Read 523 times)

so - I finally get a bike rack for my hatchback. Figure out how to get all straps in the right place - check. Go to load my bike - and - it doesn't fit right!!!! Any suggestions? The rack is a Yakima SuperJoe2

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

so - I finally get a bike rack for my hatchback. Figure out how to get all straps in the right place - check. Go to load my bike - and - it doesn't fit right!!!! Any suggestions?
      No suggestions but NICE BIKE!!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

thanks - early birthday present Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

Happy EARLY birthday!!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson