My running partner died today. Please pray... (Read 2871 times)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

*hugs* Thinking of you and your friend's family. Sad

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

HappyFeat

Really saddened to hear of your loss  and the devastating circumstances.

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.

DespiteMyself

Mark, you and your friend's family have my heartfelt condolences. I've said a prayer for all of you for swift healing, loving arms to surround you, and many fond memories. Keep running to honor your friend.

If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot run," then by all means RUN, and the voice will be silenced.

Jiggle Monster

zonykel

Sorry to hear about your loss. It is most unfortunate.

xhristopher

Man. Sorry to hear this. Take care.

Jill_B

I fly.

I'm so sorry.

Bring it on.

Nashville Dog Runner

I am so sorry for your loss.  I will make sure to give my training buddy a hug next time we run together.

www.nashvilledogrunner.com

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

This is a runner's worst nightmare.  I am so sorry.  Condolences and prayers.

One of those things we never think can happen, but sometimes it does. So sorry to hear about this; I hope there's lots of local support for you and his family.  It's good you did CPR, good he was with a friend.

Keep building the base.

2012 goals: Under 30 minutes 5K, over 20 miles/week

Turbolegs

This is so utterly tragic. Hope his family and friends find the strength to cope with this loss.

I dont sweat. I ooze liquid awesome.

Mrcrumpton

Our thoughts and prayers are with you, and his family.

2013 Goals

• 5K-20:00
                        • 10K-44:00
                        • 1/2 Marathon-1:38
                        • Marathon-3:30
                        • Complete 50 Miler

terrible news.  I am sorry for your loss.

2012= under-goaled

Sorry for your loss, hope you can remember the good times you had with him again so sorry.

Turning back the clock one mile at a time

dennrunner

I am so sorry for you and everyone closely affected by this sorrowful event.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Molsen, this is terrible news, and being there must have been crazy shocking and very difficult. It is really very difficult to know what to say or how to react, other than to try and share some sympathy and offer to pray.  That you did CPR is fantastic, props to you for knowing how to do it and for actually doing it.  When somebody goes suddenly and that young, it is a terrible tragedy.

If you are up to it, I think it would do Mike a great honor if you could tell us a bit about him.  It may help you also by letting you release some of the emotion that has got to be tearing through your brain and heart.  Please share, I think all of us would love to know a bit about the man you ran with.  Introduce us to him.  Help him live on through us.