Okay, how about Garth Brooks or Alan Jackson? (Read 797 times)

Another tough call for me! Although, Alan Jackson has that authentic cowboy look, and didn't attempt the whole Chris Gaines nightmare.

Michelle

mikeymike

I know who Garth Brooks is, but I don't know who Alan Jackson is. Lets do people we know. Who's your favorite Jeff, Jeffgoblue or Jeff (the hippie)? Or how about this one. Who's your favorite Boston-area runner/programmer, Eric or Mile Collector? MTA: Just kidding of course. Please don't take sides. We love each of these four guys equally.

Runners run

Pam, I already know your answer....Alan, of course!!

Michelle

I would have to say Kevin Fowler, with such notable songs as "Don't Touch My Willie" and "Beer, Bait and Ammo", or Brooks n Dunn... Booty Scootin Boogie (Bootin Scooting Boogie)... The Way... My vote is for Alan Jackson and it looks like he's touring with Brooks n Dunn. CHRIS GAINES was a joke! Smile Sometimes I call this acquaintance of mine Chris Gaines on accident... it doesn't go over well with him!

Vim

Mishka-old log

Dee Snider or Rob Halford?
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Garth! C'mon, "Friends In Low Places" is totally a shout-out to RA! Plus he's a big fan of Billy Joel and considers him a musical inspiration (Shameless was originally a BJ tune). Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Garth! C'mon, "Friends In Low Places" is totally a shout-out to RA! Plus he's a big fan of Billy Joel and considers him a musical inspiration (Shameless was originally a BJ tune). Big grin k
                Garth DOMINATES my country selection on my Ipod. Big grin

Michelle

Swadvad

Country "purists" prefer Alan. They say Garth is too "Pop." Brittany with a flat chest and a Stetson.

Along for the Ride

Dee Snider or Rob Halford?
                    Bruce Dickinson or Geoff Tate or James LaBrie??

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Country "purists" prefer Alan. They say Garth is too "Pop." Brittany with a flat chest and a Stetson.
                      I know. This is why I'm so torn with my decision.

Michelle

I love Garth! Cool But what do I know, I love Barry Manilow too!!! Black eye
                        ---- Cynthia
                          But what do I know, I love Barry Manilow too!!!
                          OH NO!!! You didn't go there...uh-oh, now you know what will happen next. Yes, we'll all be singing Copacabana (At The Copa)!!!!

Michelle

Has anyone heard Garth's new song? More than a Memory? I like it, but I hate the ending. What was he going to say and why didn't he just say it?

Michelle

I've heard parts of it, for some reason I don't like that song -- I always change the station before the end, I'll have to check it out though. Hubby and I danced our song to "To Make You Feel My Love" (by Garth -- I know it was done by Billy Joel also) at our wedding in June. I love that song! Cool
                              ---- Cynthia
                                Sheesh, my don't you make this any harder. I'll go with Garth simply because I have all of his albums. A few of Mr. Jackson's aren't in my collection.