Super Bowl Ads (Read 496 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

OMG, that talking stain one...bwahahahaha!!! Tongue Clowning around

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Len

Damn Yankee

Justin Timberlake-Diet Pepsi best so far.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Justin Timberlake-Diet Pepsi best so far.
        I caught that one online...awesome. I really like him--aside from the fact that he's sexy in that boy-next-door way he also seems to have a genuinely good sense of humor. I think the dick-in-a-box bit on SNL a while back cemented my crush on him. It's really hard to believe that he was once involved with Ms. Spears...boy, have their careers and lives ever taken opposite paths.

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

Cashews.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

My legs are killing me

They've been pretty disappointing so far.
            Len

Damn Yankee

I would love to see a new Jack Link's commercial.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

Wheel Suck! Bottle Opener Suck!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Len

Damn Yankee

E-Trade baby was sweet.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

E-Trade baby was sweet.
                    Gross, but hilarious!

~ Sarah Kay

Jill_B

I fly.

The Thriller dancing lizards and the Budwiser horse in training are my favorites thus far...

Bring it on.

Most disturbing - The Amp comericial where the fat mechanic hooked the jumper cables to his nips (maniples?), and danced to some old school Salt-N-Peppa in order to jump start the car. That one was wrong on SO many levels.
                          yeah, the commercials weren't great. lizards and timberlake pepsi probably the best.
                            carrier pigeons were amazing
                            keep running!
                              The Will Ferrell bud light commercial was the best IMO. Big grin http://youtube.com/watch?v=sQN3ccbxQi0
                                I liked the doritos one with the giant mouse. Big grin

~Sara
                                It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan