Everybody Poops (Read 1378 times)

Old, Slow, Happy

I carry a roll of TP with me on my long runs. Especially the long one on Sunday morning. I don't always eat right on Saturday. I've been in the corn field, in the woods, and under the bridge among other places. Please don't tell, I'd be em-bare-assed!! I'm sure this thread is confidential.

~Gordo~

I carry a roll of TP with me on my long runs. Especially the long one on Sunday morning. I don't always eat right on Saturday. I've been in the corn field, in the woods, and under the bridge among other places. Please don't tell, I'd be em-bare-assed!! I'm sure this thread is confidential.
      I'm just trying to figure out how you carry a whole roll of TP with you while you run?!? You should really try a zip-lock baggy with some baby wipes. It is much easier to carry (I just tuck half of the baggy in my shorts), and you get that "oh so fresh and clean feeling".
      !If you don't...you won't! ~Remember the light at the end of tunnel maybe you~ ~If you choose not to decided, you still have made a choice~

Old, Slow, Happy

I'm just trying to figure out how you carry a whole roll of TP with you while you run?!?
        Not a whole roll!! I roll up some and put saran wrap around it. It fits in my inside pocket of my running shorts. My fault, I wasn't clear.
          I just read this article and laughed out loud in the office until people were coming to ask me what was so funny...since they are not runners - I just didn't tell them.....Do you remember the Boston Marathon some years ago when Uta Pippin was wiping her butt for about the last 4 or 5 miles (of course on internation TV) with a similar problem and went on to win it all.....Uta is one tough cookie.....but she must have been a little embarrassed......

Champions are made when no one is watching

jackfitz

wow. the fact that he had to deal with a homeless guy and his neighbors makes it so much worse. I had a similar experience, but at least I was alone on a path in a wooded area. The most important thing is finding big leaves. Using small leaves is very bad.
            jeffdonahue

I seriously hope that he at least brought that homeless guy a sandwich or something - after all he did crap in the guy's living room. Big grin
              jeffdonahue

I seriously hope that he at least brought that homeless guy a sandwich or something - after all he did crap in the guy's living room. Big grin
                  wow. the fact that he had to deal with a homeless guy and his neighbors makes it so much worse. I had a similar experience, but at least I was alone on a path in a wooded area. The most important thing is finding big leaves. Using small leaves is very bad.
                  And always remember the mantra: "Leaves of three, let them be!" Out here it's all pine needles, which leaves either rocks or snow. Surprised

Imminent Catastrophe

Somewhat beside the point, but it's always a good idea to carry some paper with you. It's not unusual for portajohns or buses at the start to run out of TP. Bring your own--you can always leave it in your drop bag or chuck it at the last minute. I learned this through experience...

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Eat, Play, Run

I read this article in an airport back in March or so and laughed so hard tears were streaming down my face! At the same time I found it disturbing to learn that these things actually happen, and could someday happen to me. Shocked