Couldn't save Weight training workout (Read 365 times)

Beware, batbear...

I entered my first weight training workout and it wouldn't let me save it. Specifically it said, "Unable to save entry." Undecided

2014 Goal -- Run 5X per week, pain-free (relatively) by end of summer.

I've been entering weight training for awhile. I don't enter anything more than the amount of time, the date and time of day. I just entered another workout without a problem. What information were you trying to populate for your workout?
        I just had the same problem. I attempted to enter all the specific information for which there are fields.
          I just tried to add and didn't have a problem. I did notice that once you enter in the specifics of your workout you need to hit the save button next to that field. If you just hit the save at the bottom of the page it won't store the actual workout information. I couldn't get it to reproduce the error you saw Batensmack.. I'd say try it again.
          eric :)

Batensmack, Chances are that something in your data is not right. If the problem persists, could you contact me via the feedback form? eric :-)