Its not all dark for us ... (Read 621 times)

Turbolegs

I dont sweat. I ooze liquid awesome.

Better I Leave

OMG...This is so inspiring. Thank you for sharing. There truly is goodness in the world.

Julia1971

I saw this on FB over the weekend and shared.  #10 had me soggy eyed.

Better I Leave

I saw this on FB over the weekend and shared.  #10 had me soggy eyed.

The pic where he's holding the boy's hand is enough to get ya all "choked up", ain't it? 

Julia1971

The pic where he's holding the boy's hand is enough to get ya all "choked up", ain't it? 

Yep.  The ones before were very touching, but that one did me in. 

bojangles

Awesome thread. Thanks for posting this.

#12 is my school. I was so so proud of them that day and would have given anything to have been there. Awesome pictures that I really needed to see today. 

Better I Leave

#12 is my school. I was so so proud of them that day and would have given anything to have been there. Awesome pictures that I really needed to see today. 

And you have reason to be proud my friend. This thread is so heartwarming, is it not? Many thanks Turbolegs. Smile

Turbolegs

And you have reason to be proud my friend. This thread is so heartwarming, is it not? Many thanks Turbolegs. Smile

You are welcome. The Connecticut incident just crushed me inside - especially when i read this article on this town having to arrange for 20 small coffins - that single thought was like a sledgehammer to the heart. I grieve for the families that lost the kids but i think that the stuff that i posted on this thread helps soothe the soul ..

Children are not just full of life .. they ARE life ...

I dont sweat. I ooze liquid awesome.

I keep going back to read it all again. Thanks for sharing! Smile

I just bawled through the whole thing. Thanks for sharing.  For some reason the kid with the arcade really got to me!

For me, it was #1, #10, and #11. 

Children (and people) with medical "differences" have a soft spot for me.

Parents (and people) who create an environment where they are "different" rather than "disabled" make the world a better place.

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

Tar Heel Mom

kween

Go Aggies.

Nolite te bastardes carborundum.

Walk-Jogger

...made the mistake of looking at this while in a public coffee shop. Had to pretend I had something in my eyes...

Retired &  Loving It